My culinary to make list for the year 2013.
Other than the things that I will cook I want to tackle the following before this year ends. I come across recipes and think of ideas that I want to use in the future but end up forgetting them.
This list will serve as a reminder as well as a deadline.
I will strike out the dishes that I complete along the way.
I would request anybody and everybody to suggest dishes to add to this list.
Bagels (Made them once before but need to improve)
- Pavlova/Eton mess (Easy dessert but just never got around to making it)
- Chicken satay (Quite simple but somehow never made it)
- Fresh pasta
- Sweet souffle
- Savory souffle
- Tiramisu (completely from scratch including mascarpone and savoiardi)
- Eggless dinner rolls
- Chocolate Delice (Masterchef Australia)
- Puff pastry (Have made it twice before but still not confident)
- Finding a Go-to pound cake recipe
- Go-to recipe for chocolate chip cookies
- Go-to recipe for a bread loaf
- Shrewsburry biscuits
- Fish En papillote